Thursday 14 July 2016

Time

Time, Oh it was beautiful with you...
walks in murk, those morning rides..
silly arguments, cold wars, quirky fights...
and then that smile...
which sets everything right...
one sight, i need no sun to make my days bright...

Blue & golden hours, those twilights with you...
sometimes hearing silence, sometimes the singer in you...
n sometimes it was that candy man,
he's kinda shady...m a die-hard fan...
a deep damn gaze gets me hypnotized...
I lived eternities in the depths of those eyes ...

Time, Oh it was beautiful with you...
but then it's time, on gossamer wings it flew...

Path which was to be walked by me n u...
passed by alluring waters...
dipping toes, what harm cud it bring...
letz just savvy the temperatures, v thought...
But good lord, temperatures were heaven..
too sassy to be just savvied...
we tripped, we stumbled...
it cud nt be helped...
coz wen the drown is deliberate...
how cud u be saved ?
So we didnt take the straight right path...
rather fell in that black and blue...
but if given chance to make the choice again...
a million times I'll fall with you...

Time, it was so beautiful with you...
Yes it's time, on gossamer wings it flew...
but wen I look back,
I'll smile...
I'll smile, at the memories we brewed...
for how so evr, together we grew...
I'll smile, though with lashes dewed..
coz i knw it'll be long, n I m gonna miss you...


No comments:

Post a Comment