Saturday 9 July 2016

Since then I started writing...

That warm afternoon, those golden hues,
and then that dawning twilight, blending golden in pinks and blues...
chirping birds, flying back to their nests,
perfect backdrop for vespers, the world was at its best !

Everything was so surreal,
Oh, that moon-lit ambiance, magical, almost unreal...
But was it ? may be, may be not !
Question marks, exclamations and all those dots...

Yes, its beautiful ! The world out there...
Mountains, valleys, those fireflies full of flare...
But somewhere, somehow, I started doubting this fair...
I had to know it inside out ! And I set out on that dare...

Could this charming cosmos be a cramped cocoon ?
Whom do I ask ? An answer to the then desperate me, it would have been a boon;
But the stars were silent, so was the moon...
Breeze was blowing with another yarn, the owl stared blankly like a loon !

Right then I heard a mellifluous voice,
My head turned, but to mere cloistered space...
One more cue, she gave with grace,
And there I had her in my embrace...

That beautiful me, within me,
I have what you seek, she said with gorgeous glee;
A lil connect is all that you need;
Breeze became bolder, the owl fluttered its wings,
Skies on east horizon prepared for a new dawn, it already started breaking,
The bird of wisdom took its flight, a feather came swaying,
That lovely white thing, she called it secret to all enlightening,
And that was the day since when I started writing !









No comments:

Post a Comment