Wednesday 16 December 2015

Hurt me once again

Clear summer skies or golden fall
chilling winters or pouring rain...
Its you I think of day in day out,
the thoughts play on loop again n again...

Finding someone u could love with ua heart n soul,
itz like driving a luxury down a smooth sheer lane...
itz like taking a free fall out into nothingness,
for you dont knw where you gonna land...
it cud be the embrace of his arms,
it cud very well be an abyss or an agonizing flame..
but this very uncertainty is the charm here...
it is the beauty of this beautiful game...

But wen u know this 4 sure,
u r loosing ua soul to an ephemeral wave...
itz here today and gone tomorrow,
trust me the game is not the same...

For you, you have done best on ua part...
v wont get anything out of this, u told me there's nothin to gain..
u did try to make me understand,
in the end itz only gonna give tears n pain...
u went so far as to hurt me...
Intentional, unintentional...bt u r not to blame..
I guess u were only trying to make it easy for me,
make me quit this pointless game...

But for the amateur I am,
the love i have for you is just too much to contain...
what you did is appreciable,
bt we'll need more to kill these feelings, for they are feisty, hard to tame...

So, listen to me, there's somethin I wanna say..
yes, wen I say this, they may question my sane..
But I want to set myself free
And so I want you to hurt me once again...



No comments:

Post a Comment