Friday 25 September 2015

He's not the one !

Every time I see him smile...
I feel a little something breaking in me..
for i know he'll b gone b4 long...
he's not the one with whom I belong...
n yet every time i see him smile...
there's this me, picking fights with me...
She tells me, one neva knws wats far beyond...
just live this moment, write a new song...

So here I am, writing new songs...
building memories, only to break them down ...
coz here's this me, picking fights with me...
She tells me, i dont know wats far beyond...
Ohkay no, i dont knw, wats beyond...
hell or heaven, where am I walking down ?
bt still with every step I take, I see;
Itz lil less vague, I see it more clearly...
The way he talks, Oh ! he plays with me...
n he wont introduce me to his family...
But wait, did I mention family ?
There's smthing m missing on, probably !
Yes, itz true he plays with me...
but so was I supposed to do...
it's a game,far frm verity...
we made sure that we both knew...

Well, so it turns out to be my fault...
shud hv got my heart a smile-proof vault...
bt now that the damage is done...
I guess the game is over for me !
but I wont blame him for my loss,
for i remember he did tell me,
that he's not the one who'll miss a train for me !



No comments:

Post a Comment