Wednesday 29 May 2013

Hi fellas,
So, here's my 1st blog...dont hv ath special to write about...jzt checking dis out..!!
hmmm...then, rt nw m in mumbai...wid 3 of my frnz...bhavna, abhinay n rajat...rather i shud say 3 of my colleagues...cz 4 me frnship is sth....wel m nt in no mood 2 define frnship...bt m really missing mah frnz...n dese 3 guys r really very gud frnz wid each other...dey dont hv to think even once b4 saying ath...no formalities...no standing upon ceremonies...nth...n wid me they are kinda formal...n watching 3 of dem 2gethr...makes me miss my frnz even more bad...Oh, i miss them so very bad :/ 
n on top of dis...i've gt this smthin, which i really need to share wid sm1 n i've no1 here...n dis thing is eating me frm within...!!! Yes, m gonna meet Sonam on sunday....bt dere r 4 long dayz 2 go...dont knw if i'll b able survive dese 4 dayz...i really need to get dis off my chest...!!
wel ..hv got no other option ..vil try to stay strong...hv got lot of stuff 2 do..vil concentrate on dat...!!
n yeah, if ne1 here is curious bout da name i've given to this blog, 632 is the serial no. of today's naruto manga release...:D
i m a die hard fan of naruto ... n jzt read 2day's release...so.... :D Well, i knw dat doesn't makes ne sense...bt most of the things i do, dont make sense...so if u can bear wid such senseless, haywire and addled blogs.. u r most wlcm..:P
happy reading..:)


No comments:

Post a Comment